Thursday, May 21, 2009

Cake walk







I made 3 cakes for the cake walk at the school tomorrow. It cost me about $20 and 4 hours of time...I could have bought them for the same price and it only would have cost me about 3 minutes :) Oh well, they turned out great and the kids think they are cool so I guess it was successful. The pool cake was fun to do...it's blue raspberry jello in the middle and teddy grahams swimming in jelly rings. The butterflies were more challenging but turned out okay...shinier in real life with the sparkles. Fun times ;)

1 comment:

  1. I love the swimming pool cake. I know they're generally for children, but I actually seriously wanted one of those for my wedding! (Ended up going with a different version, with a rectangular vase filled with water and flowers in the centre of the cake.) For some other occasion, though I want one with teddy grahams and umbrellas, etc.!

    ReplyDelete

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed