Thursday, May 14, 2009

Baby Quilt


I finally finished this baby quilt for a girl at work. It's a cheater panel so it only took me a couple of hours but I think it turned out pretty good. I chose a nice yellow backing with stars. I though I had lots of time since she wasn't due till July but it turns out she had the baby last week at 32 weeks!! So, baby is still in hospital but Mom is home so I thought I'd stop and drop this off..she can take it to the hospital if she wants.
I made lemon sugar cookies with the kids last night. There wasn't enough liquid so the dough was quite crumbly...I had to add a bit of water to make is stick together enough to roll it out. The kids had fun and the cookies were edible so I guess that's all that counts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed