Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Bathroom renovation


We are in the process of choosing a contractor to redo the bathroom. I had this color scheme in mind. The cost varies from $42,000 (I suspect this guy didn't really want to do the job) to $21,000. One lady came who claimed to be an interior designer but she looked and dressed like Stevie Nicks (think leopard skirt, black boots, uneven hem which looked like someone ripped it, black tank top, bleached hair and a couple of tatoos). Not to stereotype anyone but she just didn't look like a designer to me. She tried to get me to go with a tan bathroom (no!). Anyway, we'll see what happens!

1 comment:

  1. I love those colors! I'm sure it will look lovely when it's done. Please post more pics when it's finished.

    ReplyDelete

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed