Friday, January 2, 2009

It won't be a day too soon!!







The kids are fighting non stop...I just settle one argument and then they are at it again! It's driving me insane....I can't wait till Monday and they go back to school :)
Sometimes they are the best of friends....playing a game together or doing a puzzle and the next, he is throwing a C cell battery at her head!!!! When I asked him why he did that, he said "I was trying to hit the pillow and her head got in the way". She just happened to be laying on her bed at the time. Good Grief!
I picked up my Dutch Beauty the other day and put in a few more stitches. (I just noticed that the picture is side ways for some reason). I am doing it with Vikki Clayton silks (the lighter conversion) on 36 count Lakeside Linens vintage Attic Lace (which I thing has since been discontinued). Speaking on Vikki Clayton silks, I got some in her recent sale so thought I'd take a picture since the colors are so nice! I got Faded Glory, Salty Sea, Ox Blood, Enchantress, and Flag II.
On the knitting front, I can't decide on a yarn for the Great American Aran Afghan. I am leaning towards Cascade 220 just because the color selection is great but who knows???? I can't make a decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed