Tuesday, November 16, 2010


Pictures of the Cowichan sweater that I knit. My friend Lana and I took a class together in Jan. and I have had my pieces done for a while but I HATE sewing the pieces together. It's the same with my quilts...I like to sew the top part of the quilt but then when it comes to actually quilting it with the backing and batting, it just ends up sitting there. These pieces have sat in my closet all summer and part of the fall. This would make a great Christmas present...I should just buckle down and get it done :)

2 comments:

  1. Put your foot up on a pillow and get out the needles. That is a beautiful job! And nice and long to cover the backside. You're so clever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! You should definitely finish it!!

    ReplyDelete

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed