Wednesday, June 2, 2010

I can't see!

Well, I sat down to do some stitching on my Mermaid of the Pearls the other night and found it very difficult to see the holes! I hadn't worked on it for over a year so I thought I'd try and get it done. I sat down and threaded the needle....so far so good. Then, I found my place on the chart...no problem. Next I secured the end of the thread behind the other stitches..things are going well :) Then, things came to a crashing halt! I cannot see the holes on 32 count linen fabric anymore. WHAAAA!!!! I guess a person's eyesight changes when they are 45 as opposed to 35 when I started it. I now need a magnifier but even that made me feel queasy and get a bit of a headache. Oh well, at least I was able to do a few stitches..now to just keep going :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed