Thursday, January 7, 2010

Fiddlehead Mittens are done!


Yay! Finally they are done. They are way better with the lining. Some of the instructions weren't all that clear but I somehow muddled through. I made them for myself but may end up giving them away as there is someone around here who covets them for herself :) It was my first attempt so I may give them to her as she will never know about all the mistakes that I made...only I know what I did wrong and will think about it every time I wear them so maybe I should give them away :) I used Cascade 220 for the mitten and Blue Sky Alpalca's Brushed Suri for the lining...it's sooo soft! All mittens should be lined with this stuff. Okay, next up is a spring sweater!

3 comments:

  1. These are very pretty, a wonderful gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty -- those colours stand out wonderfully on the pale background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, and thanks for stopping by my blog. I love your mittens, which are pretty darned nice for first attempts--I don't see any mistakes!

    ReplyDelete

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed